Our restaurant marketing consultants also perform marketing assessments, which involve a thorough review of existing marketing strategies and materials. The objective is to identify opportunities to increase guest traffic and enhance product mix to drive both revenue and profits and increase overall brand satisfaction.
The 12 key marketing assessment areas include:
- Brand Positioning
- Guest / Menu Satisfaction Studies
- Consumer Research (includes Branding, Design Impact, Competitive Audits, Concept Audits)
- Marketing Budget Analysis (historic and current)
- Marketing Plans (historic and current)
- Marketing Communication (includes Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Tactics, Loyalty Programs, etc.)
- In-Store Merchandising / POP materials
- Menu Strategy
- Product Sales / Menu Mix Data
- Competitive Analysis
- Staffing and Resourcing (both internally and externally)
We will prepare a detailed report of our findings, with actionable recommendations designed to meet the marketing challenges and opportunities uncovered. Additionally, we will create a list of ‘tangible’ areas of opportunity that can be tackled quickly to garner a more immediate impact from existing operations—and next step recommendations designed to provide a logical road map towards overall brand health and profitability.